01 April 2018

the Human League - 23.11.1980

the Human League
23.11.1980
Germany, Berlin - Kant Kino


Remastered FM Broadcast Recording


one track file


Setlist :
take on the world (Judas Priest cover)
the path of least resistance
only after dark (Mick Ronson cover)
dreams of leaving
austerity
I am the law
boys and girls
morale ...
life kills
the word before last
crow and a baby
the black hit of space
almost medieval
Marianne
circus of death
empire state human


Band :
Philip Oakey, ...


Enjoy the music

4 comments:

Flip Martian said...

It's a remastered audience recording actually. I know, 'cos it was me that remastered it. Not sure why you bothered turning it into a wav? Unless you recorded it off the Mixcloud version. Its a 320kbps MP3.

www.liveandloudshows.com for this and loads of other remastered live gigs...

peterfindacure on the road said...



I put them back the way I recieved them ..... it's trading over the years ..... I'm very sorry I offended you by putting in on in wav .... please enjoy the music ....


Flip Martian said...

No offence taken at all, I was just curious. Good site you have. Cheers

peter findacure said...



thanks for the nice feedback .....


enjoy the music