15 October 2017

the Cure - bite the big apple

the Cure : "bite the big apple"

Big Music
BIG 026/27

Made in Italy
1992


recorded :
00.00.1992
USA, New York - ?

band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Boris Williams, Porl Thompson, Perry Bamonte

tracklist :
CD 1 :
01. open
02. high
03. pictures of you
04. lullaby
05. just like heaven
06. fascination street
07. a night like this
08. apart
09. the walk
10. let's go to bed
11. Friday I'm in love
12. in between days
13. from the edge of the deep green sea
14. never enough
15. cut
CD 2 :
01. end
02. close to me
03. why can't I be you
04. love song
05. doing the unstuck
06. why can't I be you
07. to wish impossible things
08. Charlotte sometimes
09. boys don't cry
10. in your house
11. primary
12. a strange day
13. a forest





Enjoy the music

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wait and see .........
In fact I look at his blog practically every day for years, as I already said.
Thank you very much for sharing it. I'm glad you decided to share it for the rest of the world. My request was not a selfish request, I thought you did not want to share it publicly.
I hope you will allow me to make any request, if possible, public or not.

Anonymous said...

As you can check, my orders go together for something more, consider me a little help.
I'll start with the date, apparently much of this concert is dated 1992.06.09 The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and from track 19 the same included is from 1992.06.02 Orlando.
The last track A forest is not possible to extract, could you fix it?
And as a new request, if you want or can, public or private, I think it is not in the blog, correct me if I am wrong Cristal Palace part I & II.

peterfindacure on the road said...



thank you for the dates

about "a forest" it is something I can't fix ..... seems there is something on the cd I can play it like normal but it won't be ripped sorry for that

and the Crystal Palace cds ...... yet another thing I will sleep over


still enjoy the music ....

and don't hesitate to sponsor me :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, it's a shame that you can not enjoy the end of the concert or the second cd, I suppose it can happen, a small scratch could prevent it, perhaps from another computer if possible.
Are there chances with the last request? I wait her?

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter

Cristal Palace part I & II soon?

Enjoying the shared music

peterfindacure on the road said...

I dont know I think I keep those for myself seeing the feedback I get on my homepage from other collectors

Anonymous said...

I have always thanked him to share his collection I think in almost all his bootlegs, of course you decide. The other option if you want, if you do not want nothing happens is to do it here more privately and with a link with expiration date and I do not say it selfishly.
I really will be eternally grateful for everything he shared.