18 January 2016

re-upload : Herman Brood & his wild romance - 29.05.1979


on special request


Herman Brood & his wild romance
29.05.1979 
the Netherlands, Lochem - Pop Festival

Soundboard or FM source



Setlist :
pouring
street
you can't beat me
get lost
Saturday night
never enough
doin'it
skid row
dope sucks
knocking on heaven's door
Herman heiss er
dope sucks
hot talk
never be clever
hit
one more dose
Speedo
still believe
doin'it
pop
waiting for the man
back in your love
Doreen
true fine mama
blue
I can't stand it
Since I don't have you
I love you like I love myself
yaketi yak



Band :
Herman Brood, ...

Guests :
Nina Hagen




Enjoy the music

2 comments:

HS said...

Woo-hoo! I had only the last five songs from a radio broadcast back in the day. Now I've got the lot.

Thanks man! HS.

peterfindacure on the road said...


it's all my pleasure to help a music lover

enjoy the music