18 June 2015

the Cure - 23.12.2014

23.12.2014 
the Cure
UK, London - Eventim Apollo 


Flac version



Setlist :
Intro :
introshake music 

Mainset :
shake dog shake
kyoto song
a night like this
wailing wall
the caterpillar
the walk
sleep when I'm dead
a man inside my mouth
bananafishbones
push
inbetween days
Friday I'm in love
doing the unstuck
pictures of you
lullaby
birdmad girl
lovesong
just like heaven
like cockatoos
from the edge of the deep green sea
want
one hundred years
give me it  

Encore 1 :
the empty world
Charlotte sometimes
primary
the top 

Encore 2 :
three imaginary boys
m
play for today
a forest 

Encore 3 :
Piggy in the mirror
never enough
fascination street
wrong number 

Encore 4 :
dressing up
the lovecats
close to me
why can't I be you?
boys don't cry
hey you  


   
Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Jason Cooper, Roger O'Donnell, Reeves Gabrels  




No comments: