09 April 2015

the Sex Pistols - 27.07.2002 ( re-upload )

27.07.2002
the Sex Pistols
UK, London - Crystal Palace National Sports Centre

Setlist :
Part 1 :
intro
silver machine
holidays in the sun
I wanna be me
no feelings
substitute
seventeen
pretty vacant
no lip
I did you no wrong
New York
submission
no fun

Part 2 :
satellite
stepping stone
bodies
Belsen was a gas
through my eyes
liar
problems
EMI
my way
anarchy in the UK
God save the queen

Band :
Johnny Rotten, ...






Enjoy the music again ( re-upload 13.02.2018 )

3 comments:

kevinrocks1 said...

link dead

peterfindacure on the road said...



will look after it and re-upload as soon as possible


thank you for the feedback

peter findacure said...

here you will find the wav files again

http://www.filefactory.com/file/62iqj871cobr/2002.07.27_sex%20pistols.rar

enjoy the music